My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bragging About My Husband!

First and foremost, I LOVE my HUSBAND!!! He is someone who makes my life like a fairytale...hence the title of this Blog! ;)

Sidenote: For those of you that don't know, Trevor and I have been dating since December of 2004 which was our Junior year of High School! I can honestly say he is truly my best friend in the whole world and someone that knows me inside and out! ..I'm pretty sure he knows me better than I know myself!

Although there are a million things I can brag about with him, I will stick to things that have happened since our wedding! 
Ever since we got married and he moved to Branson to be with me for the summer he has by far been the BEST husband in the world. Like mentioned in a previous post, I am working full time here in Branson where he is just working part time until his big boy job starts in Tulsa. Well every morning, whether he has to work or not he is up making me breakfast! It usually consists of eggs and sausage, but sometimes he breaks out and does chocolate chip waffles or something fun like that!
Since I work most of the day, and am on my feet all day, I absolutely hate going to walmart after work. So he has taken the liberty of doing all grocery shopping. Even if I need make up or something, I will send him a picture of it and he will find it and buy it for me! I'm really going to miss this treatment when he leaves!
He also loves making dinner....I wouldn't say he likes making anything, but he absolutely LOVES to grill. So he is always experimenting with new things while grilling, which always makes for a tasty dinner!
Another great thing about having a "house husband" as I call it is, he does a LOT of cleaning!!! Most of the time I don't even have to ask! I will come home to a spotless house! It is just amazing!!

I can only joke about being the breadwinner for so long...and then the tables will turn and I will get to return all these small and amazing favors that he has done for me!

I also have to brag about his smarts!! I am so proud of him because he recently found out that he passed all 4 parts of the CPA his first time around!! Whoop Whoop!!!! I am one proud wifey!!! ;)

OLD PICTURE!!!! This was taken our senior year of high school!!!!

Taken a couple months ago at my Bridal Shower

Taken recently, walking aroud Vegas!
I hope I haven't made too many wifes out there jealous!!! I am truly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment