My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Week in a Nutshell

Overall, this past week has been pretty relaxing, which is exactly what Trevor and I needed. This was Trevor's last week living here in Branson, so it was great to not have much to do and just relax.

Tuesday was kind of a sad day...As you may know, Trevor has been working out at Silver Dollar City with me a couple days a week this summer and Tuesday was his last day! :( We probably won't ever work at the same job again, so we enjoyed it while it lasted!




 On Wednesday night, a girl from my work had a cookout because her dad was in town. So we all went over to her house and had fajitas. Delicious! I made a dessert that my mom passed down to me called Oreo Dessert (I know...very original!) It is chocolate ice cream, oreos, and cool whip all mixed together and then frozen!...It is so good! Perfect for summer time!

We also ended up playing a new game...


PASS THE PIGS!!! I have to buy this game now! It was so much fun...and very...Oklahoman!! haha! We were playing this game until about 2:30 in the morning!! luckily I didn't have to work on thursday, so I could sleep in! If you haven't played...I recommend it!

Last night Trevor and I made chicken parmesean for dinner...yum! Well technically I made it for Trevor because it is his favorite meal. It was actually the first meal I ever really made him back in the day. Then we went and saw the movie Crazy Stupid Love! It was hilarious!!! I would definitely go and see that again!

Lastly, I finished our Wedding Album. I absolutely love the website Shutterfly and I have used them several times for scrapbooks and homemade cards and I have never been disappointed!...So here is our Wedding Album! Enjoy!




<3 Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment