My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is Coming!!

Missouri is having a hard time deciding whether it wants to let fall come on in or if it still wants summer to be around. But with the few "fall" days that we have had, it has sparked a shopping bug within me! I love all the sweaters, boots, scarves, and warm clothes that come around this time of year! Winter is my favorite season...so the closer it gets the happier I get! Here are a couple goodies that I picked up the past few weeks!
This one is from Target...it just looked comfy and warm! ;)

I love wearing these shirts with leggings and boots!

I love these boots!!! I went shopping yesterday on the hunt for boots...and these were the ones I found!!

Like I said, summer has not decided to completely leave us...which is okay because we get a couple more hours in the sun at the lake! 

Which is where I'm off to again today!

Happy Tuesday!!! I get to see my husband in 5 days!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment