My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mom's Birthday!!!

Yesterday, September 6th was my mom's birthday!! She is turning...29!!! Just kidding! Luckily, I have the 6th-9th off of work and was able to come home so we could celebrate! She is usually a hard person to shop for, but this year I decided to get her...

Some Scentsy smells!
I got her this for Mother's Day this year...

and I only got her one scent to go with it...so I decided she needed some new smells! She likes to keep it near the front door of our house which looks like a beach area, so I got her the "Beach" smell. And since winter is coming faster than we all think, I got her "Cinnamon Vanilla" because it sounds like a winter type smell. I ordered them online, which is a little frustrating because you don't get to smell them before you buy them, but I was pleased with both scents!

Also, we have this new store in Branson called Mark Ashton! I absolutely LOVE their bags! They are so cute and very reasonably priced! If you haven't heard of them, I definitely recommend them! Their website is: http://www.markashton.com/Store/pc/home.asp
So I ended up getting my mom these little make-up bags as well!...

We also went on a little shopping spree yesterday which is always fun! And tonight we are all going out to dinner to celebrate! I'm pretty sure she will choose to eat at the Cheesecake Factory because she loves their food and she loves eating outside when the weather is nice! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! Hope it's a great year!!

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment