My Family

My Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Living on Tulsa Time

I moved back to Tulsa a week and a day ago and there hasn't been a dull moment yet. From getting everything moved in to organizing all our stuff, hanging out with friends and just enjoying life, I haven't  been bored yet!

For starters, right when I finished up with work last Saturday, I was rushing out to get to Stillwater to enjoy the last bit of Homecoming. I was so excited to get there becacuse my brother was in town and I haven't seen him since the wedding! Here are a couple pics from homecoming weekend!




This past weekend Trevor and Bullock talked me into going hunting with them in Stillwater! Last year I went and it was the worst conditions possible...but I didn't complain. Last year it was literally 9 degrees outside and the wind was blowing about 25 mph! It was crazy! Plus, they didn't have any good shoes that I could wear, so I had to wear my rain boots which really don't have any insulation. I got a little too cold, so I went back to the truck a little early and I fell asleep with the key turned backwards in the ignition and I ended up killing the car so we had to have someone come jumpstart the car! Not the best experience when you are freezing! But we made it and I did have a good time, so I decided to go again this year. It was opening day and quite warm outside, so I decided that would be a little better than last year since I froze then. We didn't end up shooting anything, but it was still an adventure!



Trevor wants to buy me better pants and shoes for hunting for Christmas...I'm thinking I don't want to waste Christmas presents on hunting gear! haha!
 

That night we went to one of Trevor's co-workers wedding and then went out for a friend's birthday party! We were definitely exhausted by the end of the day because we got up at 4 am for hunting, but we still had a great time!


Such a great time with great friends!!!

Have a fabulous week!! And try and stay out of the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment