My Family

My Family

Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Tee Time

Not to be confused with Tea Time!

Yes...I went golfing for my 1st time this weekend and I have to say, it wasn't too bad! I really did enjoy myself! Trevor had been out of town all last week and he really wanted to go golfing on Saturday; since we hadn't been together all week I think he felt bad for leaving me at home, so he asked me to join them. I'm sure glad he did! I didn't really play, but I did warm up a little at their driving range (I literally got a 2 min tutorial from Trevor on the basics), so I wasn't a pro, but I don't think I was terrible! Then, as the guys were playing, sometimes I would join them on a hole or two! Here are some photos of the experience!

This was my job! Luckily I didn't wreck...I think I drove too slow to wreck! haha! I'm too cautious!

Trevor and his perfect swing! Well perfect to me! ;)


Reading the green???...or brown! haha!

Yayy for golf day!!!
Thanks for taking me hubs!!!

Now backing up a little! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
On New Years Eve my ear was hurting really bad...like pain I had never felt before. So Trevor took me to the Urgent Care down the road and I ended up having an ear infection! Not such a great thing on NYE when you are going to a concert!
Here are a couple photos from our amazing New Years Eve!
The girls at dinner! Yokozuna!

YAY! for Eli Young Band!

We had such a great time at the concert! My ear didn't even hurt too much either! I did have some pain medication that helped that problem though! After the concert we came back to my parents house and got in the hot tub for a bit! Overall it was a great evening!

And now we are back to the daily grind! Last week I was extremely ill due to my ear infection and some complications that came with it, but I am back on my feet and feeling much better! I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment