My Family

My Family

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

RIP Nitro

This past weekend was somewhat of a sad weekend. Trevor's dad has a dog named Nitro. He was one of the best hunting dogs and one of the cutest pups! Trevor's dad and fiance were out of town and Nitro ended up getting out of the backyard and was hit by a car. Luckily, the person that hit him stopped to pull him off the road and call the number on his tag to let the Trevor's dad know what happened. So on Sunday we buried Nitro on Trevor's mom's land. It's crazy to know the impact a dog can have on a life! He wasn't even my dog and I felt a huge loss.
RIP Nito



For Trevor's birthday I planned to give him a puppy...Trevor's dad was going to breed Nitro and we were going to get first choice of his puppies. Now Trevor and I, and Trevor's dad are all looking for lab puppies. If you know any breeders please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment