My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Catch Up!

I meant to post earlier this week, but time just gets away from me!

Last week was Spring Break for me and I had big plans to go and visit my friends in Branson, but the weather had other plans for me. It was like a monsoon here in Tulsa Monday-Thursday, so I decided not to drive through terrible weather. Instead I caught up on some sleep and reading. It was kind of nice to just relax, but I was a little bummed that the weather was so terrible. One of the exciting things we did is go out to Trevor's family's land and shoot guns. I have never actually shot a gun, so this was a new experience. I kind of just sat back and watched this go round.

 I had high hopes to try it, but there were a lot of people around and I got a little nervous...so hopefully next time!

Winston's hair is getting quite long, so I made it a point to find a good groomer in Tulsa and get his hair cut. The last time I took him to a place in Tulsa, they did terrible and he had cuts all over him...Poor little guy! So I decided to try a place that Trevor's parents take their look pooch! Bark N' Bubbles! They did a great job! I definitely recommend them if you live in the Broken Arrow/Coweta area.
While Winston was getting groomed, I went and hung out with Trevor's parents new pup; Miss Baily!
She's too cute!!! ;)
This weekend was a special weekend because my soon to be sister-in-law had her bachelorette party...I didn't get too many pictures because I have been slacking in that department, but here is the one I got! Me with the beautiful Bride to be!!!! ;)


The highlight of the past two weeks has been getting to drive around in my Jeep with the doors off!


I cannot wait to take the entire top off, but as of right now we have no where to store it!...so taking the doors off will have to suffice until we get into our house!

Well this was a very random catch up post! Thanks for staying with me! ;)
Trevor and I have been doing some shopping for the house and our house is moving along quite nicely! I will post an update on that soon! Have a great Sunday Funday!








No comments:

Post a Comment