My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 13, 2012

ALMOST FINISHED

It's crazy to think they will be completely done with our house TOMORROW! We have our first big walk through on Tuesday of this week and anything we want them to replace or fix, they have a week to do that...and then we close!!! They still have some touch up work to do tomorrow, along with a couple other big projects, but for the most part they are done! Here are some pictures of the last few things they have added since my last update post...
Our shower

This is just 1/4 of my closet...I'm so excited Trevor and I have seperate closets! ;)
We now have toilets and running water! (It's the little things in life that make you happy!)

dishwaster and sink put in.
CARPET!!! Please excuse the crap on it.

carpet


carpet
Our bathroom cabnetry

Our kitchen BEFORE the stone island


Our kitchen WITH the stone island!!! We just love it!!!

 Like I said before, they just have a couple more things to do before closing. We have a few pages full of notes where we would like them to fix some things, but overall this process has gone so smoothly! We are so pleased with how everything is turning out and we cannot wait until May 24th! (Closing day).

No comments:

Post a Comment