My Family

My Family

Monday, May 28, 2012

DIY Tree

So I saw this idea originally on pinterest and just LOVED it! This is before we were really serious about buying/building a house, so I just posted it to a board and thought I would never get around to doing it!
(source)

I ended up showing it to Trevor one day thinking he wouldn't really like it, but to my surprise, he said it was a cool idea so I thought I would try it out! Before our house was completely finished I got a projector and took it out to the house and traced a tree on one of our bathroom walls.
 I am not very artistic, so the projector was the only way to go...I then painted the tree, which took a lot longer than one might think.


 After painting it, I bought some hooks that were a bronze color and vualah! Now we have a place to hang our wet towels and it looks cute!
There are a lot of other ideas on that wonderful website that I just might have to tackle soon!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend! We are getting all settled into our new place and having a cookout tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment