My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July!

I realized I am a little late on posting something about the 4th of July...exactly a week late, but it was such a neat experience I definitely wanted to post about it.
I was asked awhile back to sing the National Anthem at the ONEOK Freedom Fest downtown before they set off fireworks on the 21st street bridge. At the event they had a Stars and Stripes Pavilion where they served food and beverages for free. To get in this tent usually costs around $80.00, however, the people that asked me to sing the National Anthem were very generous and gave me 10 tickets to this event...so it was great getting to hang out with friends and be rockin' it VIP style!
You have to look very closely, but my name is on the bottom right!

Friends that came out to support and watch the fireworks show!

Star Spangled Banner

Jets flying over right after I got done singing! Very neat!

Happy 4th of July!

We had great seats! I just love fireworks!
It was a wonderful 4th of July spent with family and friends...And the National Anthem went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment