My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Day in the Life of Me...Summer Edition

If this post isn't for anyone except my husband, I'm sure he would love to know what occupies my time all day long! ---but really, I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to do a summer one and then another one when I am actually working. This was my day July 16th.

6:45 - I usually get up about this time and cook Trevor and myself some breakfast. Now I don't cook everyday, but I do often. We usually do something with sausage and eggs, sometimes in a burrito, and sometimes plain. We like to have a variety though. This morning I made cinnamon rolls.

7:00 - Trevor usually leaves about this time and my attention usually goes to the television. Trevor doesn't like too many of the shows that I watch, so I usually let our DVR record them and then I watch them in the morning. Since Army Wives is on Sunday night, this is the show I watched.

8:00 - I started a load of laundry and started the dishwasher. I haven't really cleaned the house much lately, so I thought it was time for a good cleaning. I started with the kitchen counter tops.

8:15 - I noticed that half my kitchen was flooded with water, so I called our Warranty people to come and check it out. I then had to mop up the floor from where the flooding occurred. I continued cleaning the kitchen.

9:00 - Time to fold the laundry! Winston loves to sleep on our laundry. About 10 seconds after I put them on the floor he had claimed his spot.
10:00 - Water the flowers, water the tree, mow the lawn. I feel like I have to mow the lawn about every 3 days!!



11:00 - POOL TIME!!! I absolutely LOVE having a pool in our neighborhood! I am usually out there for about an hour to an hour and a half! People are starting to know me just by how often I go to the pool because they always see my gold Jeep in the parking lot.
12:30 - Lunch time! I ate a lean pocket and cottage cheese.

1:30 - Run on the treadmill. Some days I like to do Zumba on the Wii, but lately I have enjoyed the treadmill! I usually watch a show or a movie, on this day I watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton.
2:30 - Get ready for the day.

3:30 - Go to the grocery store to pick up a couple things for dinner.

4:30 - I got a call from the dishwasher appliance store and they are not going to be able to fix it for a couple days, so I decided I needed to hand wash all the dishes in the dishwasher.
Yes, I know, we use a lot of Joe's cups!
5:30 - Start dinner for me and the hubs. Last night I made a Chicken Spaghetti! I got the recipe from this little gem

7:00 - Eat dinner! And it was amazing!
7:30 - Start on dessert! I got the idea from a pin on pinterest (source here).
Chocolcate Chip Cookie/Oreo/Brownie Cupcakes!

8:00 - Watch the Bachelorette with the hubs (he will never admit to watching this show) and watched the Glass House (unfortunately we started watching this show and now we can't stop!)

10:30 - Bed Time!!

Welcome to a day in the life of me!
Where did the day go??? I ask myself that question every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment