My Family

My Family

Monday, September 17, 2012

I Hate Being Sick!

This is me lately!
I HATE being sick...but this is how I felt all weekend!! I had so many plans this weekend and they were all ruined thanks to something similar to the flu! On Saturday the hubby was so sweet and he went and got me donuts (because they are my FAV breakfast), medicine, cough drops, z-up, soup, and ice cream! He is just the best! I literally laid on the couch all weekend! I got caught up on all my shows and even watched a couple movies. I think I slept through most of it though!

On Friday night Trevor's dad took us to a lovely dinner at Flemings...and I had probably the BEST pasta in the world! I highly recommend it, although I don't remember what it's called!! :(

On Saturday after the hubs went and loaded me up on meds, we watched the OSU game at our house with family and friends! Here is us tailgating in the man cave!

On Sunday we were craving some home cooking, so I got this recipe from pinterest and made some chicken pot pie!

recipe
 
On Sunday evening we received an update on our puppy...
He is just the CUTEST!!!!
I hope everyone has a great week!! I'm hoping to have my voice back by tomorrow so I can teach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment