My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

North Dakota

So as many of you know Trevor is in North Dakota on a hunting trip with his dad, great uncle, and a few other relatives. So I am home with the pups. Since Whiskey is still just a puppy I have to wake up about 10-15 minutes earlier than I normally would, which isn't too much fun. Trevor is really good about training him (working on basic tricks right now) in the mornings and at night, however, I don't have time in the mornings to work with him and he is just so hyper in the evenings. All he wants to do is eat and play with Winston. So needless to say, we haven't accomplished much this week! Luckily he has only had one major accident in the house since Trevor has been gone.

So I don't know much about Trevor's trip other than North Dakota does not have Sprint towers so his phone does not work. So when we talk I have to call his dad/he has to call me from his dad's phone.
It's very very cold there...I think one day the wind chill was -8! I also know that they have shot limit every day and they are hoping to keep those statistics! And I know he is having a good time and he sent me a couple pictures...


Just thought I would share...I'm sure when he gets home I will have some more pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment