My Family

My Family

Friday, December 7, 2012

Pictures from North Dakota!

Since the hubby has been back in town from North Dakota we haven't had too much free time so I am just getting around to posting some of the pictures that he took on his trip.
Ground Blinds with limit of ducks!

Negative 8 degrees outside.

Trevor's empty shells from a great morning of hunting.

Their guestimation is about 50,000 birds in one field.

Trevor and his dad

Trevor and his cousin Sheridan

Dead Birds

Group coming in.

Ground Blinds

Trevor, Preacher and a limit of Canadian Geese

Hunting on the Missouri River

Trevor and Uncle Sidney

Trevor, Trieva, Sheridan and Canadians

The Possum Dog

At Gene's with a limit in the truck.
 It was definitely a man's trip!!! I just let Trevor type the captions because I have no clue when it comes to "hunting lingo."

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment