My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

4th of July

We've been so busy I'm just now getting time to blog about the 4th. Before we dropped the pups off with our parents, I of course had to put a cute bandana on Winston to celebrate the holiday!

This year we went to Edmond to one of our good friend's dad's house. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL...check out this awesome home...



the pool
Trevor and I fell asleep in this hammock for about an hour.


horseshoes



man-made pond...that has a beach!!



beautiful home
Isn't it awesome?? Thanks Rhett for having us over!! :) Most of the day we hung out by the pond because there is a zip-line that runs across the pond. I was not brave enough to try it, but several people did!

Neafus


Trevor


Trevor
Schemmer


Here's a video of Bullock zip-lining
Although we were at an awesome house with lots of things to do, what made it a GREAT 4th of July was the company. Many of mine and Trevor's college friends were there and we had a great time seeing them and catching up!



Best Friends
I stole this one from instagram...thanks Rhett!!
We just love time that we get to spend with our friends and this was one of the best 4th of July's! Poor Neafus and Butcher got minor ear infections (probably from zip-lining -- in hindsight, I'm sure glad I wasn't brave enough!) but other than that everyone had a great time!! Love you guys! Can't wait to hang out with you all again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment