My Family

My Family

Monday, August 5, 2013

Teachers Helping Teachers!

As we are about to head back to school please remember all the teachers and students that were affected by the tornado tragedy in Moore, Oklahoma this past May. There is a fantastic teacher from Coweta, I actually had the pleasure of being her student teacher for a short while, that is hosting a Make it, Send it Workshop called Helping Hands for Moore Teachers. The workshop is going to be held right here in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area. They are wanting things from ALL subjects, grades PreK - 6th. I have only been teaching a year and a half and I have already acquired so many resources and great ideas, I can't even imagine losing all of those resources, on top of the tragedy that they are facing on a personal level. If you have any desire to help or any materials that would help these teachers in Moore build back up their resources, please click the link below for more details. It is this Tuesday, August 6th from 2-7 at Forest Ridge Baptist Church, come and go as you need. The link has all the details and tells you what you should bring. I think this is an awesome way for some great teachers to offer a helping hand. I know I am friends with quite a few teachers, so I am hoping everyone takes advantage of this great opportunity to help other teachers!

Here is the link with all the details: http://a-little-red-wagon.blogspot.com/2013/07/important-announcement.html

I know it's a little last minute, but what better way to spend your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment