My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whiskey's 1st Birthday!!!

Today is Whiskey's first birthday and we went all out!! Yes, I'm the crazy dog lady as of now!! But really, we had a good time celebrating. Yesterday I decided to make him home-made dog treats and they turned out so cute!!!
Whiskey getting excited!!
This is the part that took the longest, but well worth it!!
Baking away!

They turned out so cute!! I found a recipe on Pinterest and I think it turned out really well... Here is what I did:
Ingredients: 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup rolled oats, 1 tablespoon parsley, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup non-fat dry milk, 1 cup peanut butter. 
Instructions: mix dry ingredients then wet ingredients. Then mix all together. Roll with a rolling pin and then use a cookie cutter to cut out fun shapes. Bake in a 300 degree oven for 30 minutes. 

So today we had our neighbors over for dinner (they have 2 dogs that always play with Winston and Whiskey) and then we celebrated!!

Whiskey got to wear this cute Birthday ribbon...


All the pups got frozen custard with a home-made bone...

Whiskey, Winston, Mox and Zoe
YUM!!
Mox liked it so well he wouldn't let go of his bowl!!

It was a great first birthday!!! Hopefully all the dogs don't get tummy aches tonight!!! 

Yes, I do realize I'm crazy!! If I'm doing this for my dog I can only imagine what I'm going to be like with kids!! Trevor did tell me I can only do this for Whiskey's first birthday...we'll see about that! 😄🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment