My Family

My Family

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Best Weekend

This weekend was just a fabulous weekend. We had some fun things going on and we got to see lots of our friends. 

On Friday night, my best friend Nichole and her boyfriend Josh flew in for the weekend. We picked them up from the airport and just hung out that night since it was already kind of late. On Saturday we went to the McNellies Harvest Beer Festival. Lots of our friends were there, so it was great to catch up and see everyone! Here are a few photos from the afternoon!

I just love this pretty lady!!! Aren't those the cutest little glasses! I was excited to get a souvenir!
Some amazing friends!!!
Me and my handsome groom!!
Trevor, Dixon, and Bringaze

It was a great afternoon and it was fun to try lots of new stuff! I definitely have some new favorites! Plus, I got his cute shirt!

After the Beer Fest ended we went to Louie's to watch the LSU game since that's where Josh went to college. Luckily it was a bi-week for OSU! 

The next morning we had to get up really early and take Nikki and Josh to the airport! Sadly, it was a short stay, but we made the most of it! 

Sunday afternoon we went to Pinot's Palette for their Pet Project day! We signed up for it with some friends a few weeks back, and I have been really looking forward to it! You submit a picture of your pet and everyone gets to paint their own animal! 
Here are a few action shots of mine and Trevor's!






Everyone did such an awesome job!! Here is a group photo!
Eric, Vanessa, Trevor, me, Matt and Andrea!! We just love our doggies!!


And because Trevor and I are dorks, we came home and made our pups take a picture with their paintings! 

Can you say: obsessed!! 🐶☺️

Yes, these will be hung in our home! 

To end the weekend, my neighbor got me the funniest gift!
If you can't read it, it says "We interrupt this marriage to bring you hunting season"
Trevor and her husband, Randy do all their hunting together, so I'm sure we will be hanging out a lot while they are off doing their man stuff...and now we have cute cups to showcase while they're away!!

Like I said: such a great weekend!!! I'm already looking forward to the next one!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment