My Family

My Family

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Trip to MO

This past weekend Trevor and I made a trip to Branson to celebrate one of our friends getting married. We just went for one night, so we left Saturday morning and came back Sunday morning. On our way there we were curious to see if the billboard was still up and I'm happy to report: it's still there!!
Once we got into town, we checked into our hotel, got ready for the wedding and then headed down to the landing to get our Old Chicago fix. Plus, I wanted to go to the cute store down on the landing called Mark Ashton. If you haven't heard of it before, I highly recommend checking it out or just go to their website. Great prices for cute stuff! I got myself a cute new top and a travel bag. I can't wait to use it! 

Then we headed to the wedding! The wedding was located at Big Cedar Lodge and it was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to Rachel and Jeff Gerken! It was amazing getting to see all of my Branson friends and catch up on their lives! 

Here are a few pictures:
The wonderful singers!! I just love these people!! 

The Beautiful Bride!!

Isn't this just a stunning view!



My handsome date!!

The most fun people I think I've ever met!!



Rachel, you looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be more excited for you and Jeff!! 

I just love weddings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment