My Family

My Family

Monday, November 18, 2013

Today I'm Thankful for...

I know most people post things each day of November for the things they are thankful for, but I decided to just do a big blog post for November!

So here is goes...
1st: I'm thankful for the great things happening in mine and Trevor's relationship and the only person I can give credit to is God.  

2nd: I'm thankful for my husband and best friend in the world! How did I get so lucky!


3rd: I'm thankful for my family and especially my parents and that they are so supportive and want nothing but the best for me. 

4th: I'm thankful for my brother and that we have a great relationship even though we live miles apart. 

5th: I'm thankful for my job and that most days everyday I enjoy going to work. I have a great team!!

6th: I'm thankful for homecooking - especially this amazing Creamy Tortellini Tomato Soup!

7th: I'm thankful for best friends!! I seriously have the best friends!!

8th: I'm thankful that we have a spare bedroom in our house so we can have company or help friends out with a place to stay!

9th: I'm thankful for my sweet puppy Winston- even when he is ornery

10th: I'm thankful for our crazy lab Whiskey

11th: I'm thankful for our Veterans and all that they do and sacrifice for our country and for us to live the way we do. 

12th: I'm thankful for my in-laws and how lucky I am to be a part of their family. They seriously are the best in-laws a girl could ask for!

13th: I'm thankful for a heater in my car! Brr...it was cold today!!

14th: I'm thankful for our elliptical!! I don't necessary like working out, but I'm happy we have an elliptical with a tv right in front of it! It's not so bad when you get a good show on tv!!

15th: I'm thankful for road trips with AMAZING friends!!!

16th: I'm thankful for OSU football because it brings us all together again!!

17th: "You never see the hard days in a photo album... but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next." I'm thankful for photos as they capture memories. 


18th: I'm thankful for good books!! I just love reading. Right now I'm reading The Third Victim by Lisa Gardner.  

19th: I'm thankful for my two sweet nephews! Happy Birthday Wyatt!!

20th: I'm thankful for cell phones so I can talk to my friends who live in different states. 

21st: I'm thankful for my cousins that I don't get to see often enough! 

22nd: I'm thankful we live close to family so we are able to celebrate birthdays!!


23rd: I'm thankful that we are able to have family over to watch OSU kick some butt!!! 

24th: I'm thankful for Christmas music and how it just gets me in the spirit!! I put up all our Christmas decor!

25th: I'm thankful for Cool Touch Tissues!! I have had a bad cold the past few days and my poor nose would be raw without those amazing tissues!!

26th: I'm thankful I live in Oklahoma!! It is absolutely beautiful here...I know we don't have mountains, oceans or a beach...but isn't this just beautiful?

27th: I'm thankful for a day off to sleep in!!

28th: I'm thankful that I get to spend this Holiday with family and I won't be going to bed hungry!

29th: I'm thankful that we live so close to so many of our great friends! 

30th: I'm thankful for everyone who has made a difference in my life! My family and friends have shaped the person I am today and for that, I am grateful!


I feel like we should do this all year long! There are honestly so many things to be thankful for and I didn't even list half that I wanted to!





No comments:

Post a Comment