My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Bedding

Since we moved into our house, I have been on the search for new bedding. I did a LOT of looking but honestly nothing stood out that I wanted to spend the money on. I really liked our bedding, it was just "my" bedding. I bought it the first summer I moved to Branson, so Trevor had no part in choosing it. 
This is what it looked like. It had the yellows and grays which I absolutely love! My house is going more toward the rustic look, so I knew I wanted the bedroom to follow suit. 

One day we were at Bed Bath and Beyond- not looking for a new bedspread - and I literally spotted it from across the room and knew it was the one!

I just think it is beautiful! My parents bought me a part of it for Christmas and I picked up a few extra pillows that I wanted. And here it is:
 
And I love my new Mr. and Mrs. sign above the bed- I got that at the Two Friends & Junk craft show this year.  

I absolutely love decorating "our first home". Even after almost 2 years of living here I still love it here and am so happy with the home we chose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment