My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love Story

Who doesn’t LOVE to think about their LOVE STORY around Valentine’s Day? I saw a post similar to this and thought it was cute, so here goes mine! :)

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
 
HIGH SCHOOL SWEET HEARTS!! We started dating our junior year of high school on December 8th 2004! We are going on our 10th year together!
 
 
 
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
 
In a nutshell, our best friends at the time were dating and set us up on a date + we had our DECA class together junior year. We had one of the most interesting and expensive first dates!
 
 
3. If married, how long have you been married?
 
Two and a half years filled with love and laughter!
 
 
4. If you are married, where did you get married? Big or small wedding?
 
We got married at Loughridge in Tulsa, OK. We had about 200 people attend and it was the best day of my life!
 
 
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?
 
I honestly don't have one for Trevor, but Trevor calls me J or Jilly Bean.
 
 
 
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
 
1. He will do whatever he can to make me happy.
 
2. He is my best friend. He has been there for me during the highest highs and the lowest lows and he still continues to encourage me, support me and most importantly LOVE me!
 
3. He is such a hard worker and will do anything to support our family.
 
 
7. Tell us how he proposed?
 
We were in Dallas at Trevor's fraternity (Phi Delt) formal. We were all dressed up and ready to head down to the dinner and when we stopped back by the room to grab a couple things there were tea light candles all over our room with 100 reasons why he loved me scattered all over the room. It was so sweet and thoughtful!
 
 
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
 
Based on our proposal, I'm sure you can guess that one...definitely a strawberries, champagne and rose petals guy. He loves to set the mood and make it special. (Our proposal included all 3 of those things :))
 
 
 
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
 
Although I love relaxing on the couch watching a movie, I love the sunset dinner on the beach scenario. Actually, that was my wedding present from Trevor. On our honeymoon we got to have a romantic dinner on the beach with our own personal butler and a rose petal walk way!
 
 
 
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
 
I want to go on a 2 week (or longer) vacation to Europe and travel all over! We talk about it all the time, I'm sure we will make it happen in the next few years!
 
 
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
 
We are going to have dinner together at Mahogany's. YUM
 
 
 
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
 
We actually already gave each other our gifts (surprise surprise). We just got some things we needed for the house. I got Trevor a broiler pan and he got me glass Tupperware and the new Pioneer Woman cookbook.
 
 
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
 
Do things that your spouse likes to do, even if you wouldn't normally choose to do it. For one, you get to see your spouse doing something he/she loves and two, you might really enjoy it! Plus, you are making unforgettable memories together!
 
 
14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment