My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

And the Celebration Continues...

I honestly get so spoiled on my birthday. Trevor and I usually do something just the two of us or we go on a trip. Then when we get home it's time to celebrate with our families!! I only have my mom and dad that live in town, but Trevor's whole family lives near us, so we always have a big party! This past Friday we invited friends and family over to celebrate and cook out! It was such a fun time and I LOVED having all of the people that I love come to celebrate! We had about 35 people come over and we made burgers, brats and hot dogs. Our family brought over salad, potato salad, baked beans, okra (my fav), chips, dip, and lots of cake!! It was a feast!! Thank you to EVERYONE who came over! I loved getting to spend time with each and every one of you!!! I didn't get very many pictures...but here are a few memories that were captured!







I honestly have the most amazing friends and family!! God has blessed my life with so much more than I ever could dream of and having this wonderful family and amazing friends placed in my path makes me the luckiest person in the world! 

I told you...I'm spoiled!! I greatly appreciate the gifts that everyone got me but truly the best part was just spending quality time with everyone!

26 has already brought some unforgettable moments and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment