My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

HOUSTON

My Spring Break officially started Friday at 2:35 and I couldn't have been more excited!! Trevor went to a bachelor party in New Orleans for the weekend so I headed to Houston to visit a friend. My flight left Saturday afternoon and when I got to Houston we went and ate at Adair Kitchen and then headed to the Houston Rodeo! Hunter Hayes was playing that evening, so we were really excited!! We bought tickets in the nose bleed section, but a good friend of ours had tickets really close, so we went and sat with him! THANKS RITCHIE!!!








Such a fun evening!! 

After the concert we decided to grab a bite to eat, so we went to a place called RA sushi in City Center. It was delicious...then we had a sweet tooth so we went next door to a place called Sweet and got a couple cupcakes. 

Yum yum!!!

The next morning we got up and headed to church. After church we decided to have lunch at a place called Down House. It was delicious and the company was even better!! I loved seeing you all!!

Matt, me, Stephanie, Trey, Caitlin, and Nikki. 


After brunch we went shopping for a bit and then ate some dinner at Loupe Tortilla. That evening we just had a relaxing night and ended up watching a movie - Safe Haven. Love that movie!! 

The next day we had some breakfast, watched some tv and then did yoga! Since it was my last day we just kind of hung out and went shopping that afternoon. We had to make a pit stop and get a mid-day coffee!




Delic!!

After shopping we headed back to Nikki's parents and they grilled out for us! We just relaxed that evening since I had an early flight. 

I love getting to travel and see friends!! I had never been to Houston before and I'd say I got a pretty good 1st impression! Plus, there wasn't as much traffic and I anticipated!

Thanks for everything Nikki!!

No comments:

Post a Comment