My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Catch Up Post...

I am way behind in my blogging world!...so here goes the past month in one post! 

On April 27th we celebrated Trevor's 26th birthday! As I looked around that evening and saw so many of our friends take the time to come and hang out, I just felt so blessed because we honestly have the best friends!! We have so many people that care about us and are here for us whenever we need and we would return the favor any day! THANK YOU to everyone who has made a difference in our lives! We are forever grateful for you!




Oh yes...did I mention one of my BEST friends moved to Tulsa!!!! I am just so excited to get to hang out with this pretty lady any time I want!!!
A little history- Emily and I performed together in Branson in the Saloon Show! 



When I was in Mexico my grandma celebrated her 80th birthday!!! Trevor and I so wish we could have been there!!! Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!


On May 5th one of my amazing friends welcomed her baby girl into the world!!
Isn't she just precious!?! Ashley, I cannot wait to meet Miss Everly in person and spoil her rotten!!! 


On May 7th I got to see one of my FAV artists in concert at the Brady Theater!!

I just love Gavin DeGraw!!! Trevor wasn't too thrilled about the idea...so Morghan and I had a fun girls night!!


That weekend we had another concert to go to at the BOK center as well! A big group of us went to the Red Dirt Roundup! We got to see The Cadillac Three, Kevin Fowler, Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers Band. Can't say I knew too many songs...but it was definitely a good time!




This past weekend we inherited a ping pong table!!! Yayyyyy!!! Now, if you know me then you know I LOVE ping pong! It's probably the only "sport" that I get really competitive!!! Trevor and I will definitely have some late nights battling it out on the ping pong table! So excited for summer nights!!!


Today was our field day at school and the only word I have to describe it is exhausting!
Imagine spending the day with all these kiddos after eating pizza, drinking soda, and eating snow cones!! 

So right now I'm on a date with my couch...which is why I have time to finally catch up on blogging!! 

Stay tuned....exciting news coming up in the next couple weeks! And no, I'm not pregnant- thought I would go ahead and squash those rumors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment