My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Simple Easy Burlap Wreath

The last wreath that I made a couple years ago got a little beat up, always being smashed between our front door and storm door, so it was time to make another. I saw so much burlap fabric at hobby lobby that I decided to give that a try! Here are the materials that I bought:
-A wreath
-Burlap* I bought two of these. You could probably get away with one on a smaller size wreath. I used a whole one and just a little of the second one. 
-Flower (more than one if you want)
-Hot glue

I originally wanted one of those green foam wreaths, but it was actually more expensive than this straw one. This one came in a plastic wrap and really, there is no need to take it out of the plastic wrap. I did and it was a little messy! 

Wrap the wreath with the burlap. 
I thought about buying some of the decorative burlap (some have strips, some have chevron of all different colors...but I decided plain would do for me!) 
Hot glue the burlap down once you have covered it all. 

Then hot glue your flower on. 


And here it is! I probably need to get a new hanger since you can see this one. But I still love it! 

Simple Easy Burlap Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment