My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 7, 2014

PISTOLS FIRIN' * HOME GAME 1

Trevor and I bought season tickets this year to OSU football right next to our friends, Andrew and Katie! I really haven't been to a home game since college, Trevor has been a couple times since then, but needless to say, we were excited to tailgate and see all of our friends! We wanted to stake our claim early on a good tailgating spot, so we left Tulsa around 8:00am so we could get to Stillwater bright and early! I was really looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday since it had been a long week, but I guess I can always sleep later! (If you know me, you know I LOVE my sleep!!)
It was a little chilly when we got to Stillwater and it was really rainy, so we decided to go and buy some new OSU gear that would be a little warmer for the day. It rained most of the time we were tailgating, thank goodness for our 3 huge tents, but it cleared off just in time for the game. We went into the game for the first half and then we saw so many friends that we hadn't seen in awhile, we tailgated and talked the whole second half. It was great being back in Stilly! I definitely miss college some days!

 We have some great seats!

 Here comes Bullet!

I have been battling a sinus infection all week, so I was definitely feeling under the weather most of the time we were there, but that didn't stop us from having a great time! I am so excited we have season tickets this year and get to do this 5 more times!!!

GO POKES GO POKES GO POKES GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment