My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Our Hunting Dog

I'm so sad tonight because Whiskey will be leaving us for almost 2 weeks! Trevor's dad is leaving on his annual hunting trip and since Trevor is not going, his dad offered to take Whiskey so he can continue to get a lot of experiences. There is also a guy going that trains dogs, so he offered to help teach Whiskey a few more things! Hope the little guy has fun!
I felt like I needed to take pictures of him before he left!
He's so proper!!!

We were getting our last bit of playing in before he left!

I just LOVE this pup!!! I'm sure Winston isn't too tore up about brother leaving! Actually, I think he is THRILLED!!! He misses being the "only child" ...so spoiled!

I told Trevor that the only way I will let him go is if his dad sends us picture updates at least every other day!! Hopefully he holds up his end of the bargain and I can share those pictures as well!! 

1 comment:

  1. hellow! maybe this is kind of crazy but i need your help as teacher! can you help me PLEASE

    ReplyDelete