My Family

My Family

Monday, November 3, 2014

PISTOLS FIRIN' * HOME GAME 4

I can't believe how fast football season is going!! It's hard to believe that it's already November!!! I'm a bit behind on this post, but again, better late than never! October 25th was homecoming at OSU and we played West Virginia. We got to Stillwater really early on Saturday so we could walk around and look at all of the floats...sadly, my picture taking was not up to par! I didn't get a single picture of any of the decks!! I also was not missing pomping one bit!! 

We did however get a picture in front of library lawn!

We also ran into some former G Phi's!


And of course I got a game pic!
Unfortunately we did not pull out a homecoming victory! 

My goal next game is to get pictures of our tailgate and everything that I possibly can. Hopefully I will remember!!

Go pokes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment