My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Birthday Celebrations!!

I don't know if I have ever felt so loved in my entire life! It started off two weekends ago when friends came in town to visit!! Such a fun weekend! Last Tuesday was my actual birthday, so Monday night Trevor gave me my gift. We already got each other sunglasses for our birthdays, but Trevor surprised me with this...
I LOVE it!!! Such a math teacher gift!

On Tuesday after work we went out to dinner with my family at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum!!

After dinner when we got home I got a text saying school was canceled Wednesday! Snow Day and Happy Birthday!! I was so excited to sleep in! I actually got a double birthday gift because school ended up being canceled Thursday as well!! On Friday we did have school and then after, we had a birthday celebration with friends! We started out at El Guapo downtown. We had a group of about 20 people! Thank you to everyone who came out, I truly cherish your friendship!! We then headed to the Max and Legends! 





Such a fun night!!!

On Saturday we had a few plans in he morning and afternoon, but for dinner we headed to Trevor's dad's house to celebrate with them. It's also Trevor's Grandmamas birthday and his Aunts birthday, so we had a triple celebration! On Sunday, we had Trevor's mom's side of the family over to our house for lunch and did a little cook out! Plus, we had this amazing cake!!

I love getting to see friends and family and we are so fortunate that we live in the same city as our family so we get to celebrate with everyone! We also have the best friends in the entire world!! I can't thank you all enough for making me feel so special!! 27 is going to be an amazing year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment