My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Weekend...

It seriously is crazy how quickly time flies! The weekend is over in just a blink and honestly, most weeks seem to pass just as quick! So, here was our latest busy/fun filled weekend!

This past week was Tulsa's Oktoberfest. Trevor and I have made it a habit to go at least once every year. Normally we would go on Wednesday because it is corporate night and Trevor got tickets through his work, but his job now doesn't do that. So we went on Thursday and met up with some friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. 

Such a fun group. Trevor and I got home wayyyy too late and then we stayed up talking for a few hours after that...I'm surprised my alarm woke me up the next morning. But I'm glad it did, because I have never been late to work!

On Friday we both went to work and then came home and caught up on our shows. Modern Family, Chicago PD, Nashville, etc. That night we had tickets to see Josh Abbott Band at Cain's ballroom. We made tacos at home and then headed downtown. We made a pit stop at Inner Circle to play corn hole and then headed to Cain's to see the concert. We were both actually really impressed with the opening act. Her name is Carly Pierce. I ended up buying her EP while we were there so we could listen to it on our drive the next day. 



We had initially planned to go to OSU's homecoming walk arounds, but Josh Abbott Band is Trevor's favorite band, so I told him I would take him to the concert instead. 

On Saturday morning we woke up, got packed and hit the road for Paris, TX. A friend of ours was getting married there that evening. We got to town pretty early, which was nice because we had a lot of friends in town that we wanted to see. So we went and hung out at Chilies for a bit and watched the OSU game before we went and got ready for the wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and the company was even better!






Congrats Price and Ava Ashley!

The next day we had to explore Paris a little before heading home, so we went to breakfast and then to the Eiffel Tower!

Sadly, we were a little disappointed in the size of the Paris, TX Eiffel Tower. 

We then headed home to see our pups and do loads of laundry!! We love getting to see so many friends in a weekend and get to have quality time with each other. Definitely a great weekend for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment