My Family

My Family

Monday, December 28, 2015

Friends Christmas

Every year we get together with our friends from college and do something for Christmas. This year we signed up for a cooking class at The Girl Can Cook. It was a blast. A group of 16 of us did a private class of appetizers from around the world. Seriously, the food was amazing!! And there is never a dull moment with this group!










I had to lead at church that night, so I showed up about an hour late, which was perfect for me. Smells have been a little weird for me, so I came at the perfect time; when everything was prepared and ready to eat! We made Antipasta Salad Skewers, Pan Grilled Shrimp (this is the one we were in charge of), Chinese Potstickers (these were probably my fav!), Savory Cheese and Ham Palmiers, Spanakopita and Grown Up Pigs in a Blanket. I was really excited because they gave us all of the recipes! They were all pretty labor intensive, so I don't know if I'd make any at home, but we may try some one day. 

After the cooking class, we went back to Samy and Brandon's for a game of dirty Santa. We went home pretty early that night because Trevor was hunting the next morning and I am usually ready for bed at 8! ;)

I would definitely recommend The Girl Can Cook. They create a really fun atmosphere and the food is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment