My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 7, 2016

NYE

Only 7 days late on posting...I'll consider that a win!

We are lucky in that we are really good friends with everyone in our Lifegroup. It's definitely not just a meet once a week kind of friendship, it's so much more! 



Reagan and Chad hosted it at their house, and they are amazing hosts! 

They had quite a few activities with prizes planned for the evening! First up...pin the tail on the Kemp! It was Kemp's birthday on New Years Day, so we had to have a celebration for him! 

Our second activity was like on the movie Just Go with It where they started with a coconut (we used grapefruit) between you and your spouses belly buttons and you had to work the coconut up between your lips without using your hands. I am so glad there were NO pictures taken of this. Kim and Kemp won!



We then did something really neat. Reagan and Chad bought Chinese Wish Lanterns, so we each got to light one and set it free. Before we did though, we got with our spouse and prayed over specific things for 2016. 





















What a neat way to look ahead to 2016!

About that time 12:00 struck, so we had to take some fun photos!



















Our last and final game was a nerf fun shootout! 



I don't remember who won this...but I know I didn't!

Trevor and I ended up staying until 3!!! Seriously, that is insane compared to the hours I had been sleeping. We had a great time though and we got to have some great conversations that meant a lot to me! These seriously are the best friends and we are so thankful for each and every one of you! 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy NYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment