My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Brooks Has the Best Family!

Trevor and I both come from some pretty amazing families! I just loved and appreciated each and every family member who came to see us at the hospital, who drove from out of state to meet this sweet little guy, or just the texts/phone calls/emails welcoming a new member! Thank you for your love and support!  
There is nothing like GiGi's (great grandma's) arms. I could stare at that smirk and DIMPLE all day!! Just like Trevor!

Granddaddy 

Grandma and Papa 

Grandma 

Grandpa

Uncle Wes 

Aunt Katy

Great Grandma




My cousin took some precious photos while she was visiting! GiGi and Great Grandpa

Precious!


4 Generations

Cousins!!! Ruthann, Aaron and Carley



So cute!! 


We seriously have the best family! They are so supportive and they sure LOVE babies! I loved seeing my family, especially, welcome a new member as this is their first grandchild/great grandchild! Baby Brooks, you are SOOOOO loved!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment