My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Newborn Photos

My sweet cousin drove to OK from South Dakota so she could meet Brooks and take some amazing newborn pics! I am completely OBSESSED with them! We have already ordered some canvases and pictures to hang around the house and I can't wait until they come in the mail! I'll post pictures of the nursery once the canvases have come in because I need to finish decorating the shelves with those. My cousin is seriously a baby whisperer!! It was really fun getting to see her work and see how talented she is! Thank you again Carley for taking these sweet photos! Here are all the pics she took...



























LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I might be a little bias, but I am just over the moon, in love, with this sweet baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment