My Family

My Family

Monday, August 22, 2016

#TurnerintoaWeller

This weekend I had so much fun celebrating the future Mrs. Weller! 

A special shoutout to Trevor because he was persistent that I don't not go on this trip due to baby. He stepped up and was encouraging me to take this trip, reassuring me that he can handle a 7 week old for 3 days on his own! And he did it, seamlessly! 

My brother, Wes and his fiancé, Katy are getting married March 4, 2017. Katy wanted to have her bachelorette party at the beach, so we had to do it while the weather is still nice. One of her bridesmaid's parents have a beach house in Bethany Beach, Delaware, so that is where she decided to have it. 

I flew out of Tulsa on Friday morning. I had a layover in Detroit and made it to DC by 2 pm. My brother picked me up from the airport and him and one of his friends, Jason, drove me to Bethany Beach. They decided to make a weekend of it and stayed at Dewey Beach for the weekend, so it wasn't a total waste to have to drive me the 3 hrs. I made it by 6 that evening. 

Friday night our plan was to go to dinner at a place called Mango's and hang out there for the evening. 
BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!


All the girls! I loved meeting each and every one of Katy's friends and family! What a fun group!


I was thankful for Trevor sending me picture updates of Brooks!
I'm clearly biased, but I think he is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Brooks turned 7 weeks old on Friday, so Trevor had to capture this picture without me!

Saturday morning we slept in, got ready for the day and then headed to Seacrets. It was such a neat place for a bachelorette party!





Loved the flamingo idea!!!





We seriously had a blast celebrating this lady!


That night we just hung out at the beach house. We ordered pizza, played games and got to watch some funny videos that were made of Wes and Katy answering questions. 

Again, I loved that my sweet husband continued to send me pics each day...


My parents even sent me a pic...Brooks' first walk around LaFortune Park!

I love that I got to come and be a part of such a fun experience! I can't wait til March 4th and for these two lovebirds to tie the knot and we gain another member in our family!

I'm currently sitting on my second plane trying to make it home. I was supposed to get home around 11:11pm and as of right now my ETA is 12:52am! It's been a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment