My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Tailgating

We are already brainwashing Brooks into LOVING OSU! I believe in Proverbs 22:6 it says "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it"...wait, I think that applies to raising them in a Christian home...but I'm going to say it works for the color Orange as well! ;)

The first ORANGE FRIDAY also fell on the day that Brooks turned 9 weeks old, so we, of course, decked him out in cute Cowboy gear!


OSU vs Southeastern Louisiana:
For the 1st game, our neighbors had a tailgating party at their house, so we all just hung out there. I had to sing at church that day, so that worked out perfect to stay home so I could leave for church for a couple hours and then rejoin everyone after.
Kenna and Brooks! They are rocking' those awesome babiators! 

This was a gift from some of our good friends. Funny enough, this is our only high chair that we own! I can't wait til he is actually old enough to use it!

Pouty Lip!

Baby mood swings are so dramatic! Ha!

His favorite place!
What a fun day with family and friends!

OSU vs Central Michigan:
Trevor was actually out of town for the game, so I went to our neighbors house again to watch the game. Brooks just loved being outside!


Way too hot for that hat, but I thought it was cute!

OSU vs Pitt:
We decided to make the trip to Stillwater!
Family Photo
It was so much fun being back in Stillwater, but this time with our little boy!I know he won't remember it, but I always will. It was so great seeing friends and getting to hang out for the day!

So good seeing you, Brady!

Happy little guy!

I LOVE that smile!
We love tailgating season! And Brooks loves being outside, so I know he will just fit right in! GO POKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment