My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Highlights!


I always do one of these, so I can't stop now! :) Here we go! (You can click on the grey text to see that specific blog post ;))

January
I entered my second trimester and it was wonderful! You can read about my First Trimester Here and My Second Trimester Here.


February
I had two exciting things in February. The first was a date night with friends. We bought a thing called Date Box and this one was designed for multiple couples. It was a scavenger hunt and you were playing against the other couples. Trevor and I won! Wahoo! It really was such a fun night. Read about it here!!

The second thing was a trip to Kansas to see my grandparents over Valentine's Day. We went there so Trevor could start working on Baby M's crib. Read about it here!


March
We went on a Babymoon with our good friends Shelby and Chapman who were also pregnant at the time. Read about our fun babymoon!


April
My first baby shower!



May
My second baby shower! Plus we found out and announced that we were having a BOY!!

June
Our 5 Year Anniversary!


July
Welcoming BROOKS GABRIEL MORRIS to the world!


August
My future sister-in-law's bachelorette party! #turnerintoaweller


September
Having Brooks around during football season and getting to dress him up each week. Read about it here!

 
October
Our day date to Devil's Den with baby Brooks
 

November 
Making a trip to Fort Worth with my friend Reagan to see our friend Shelby!
 

December
December was busy and awesome!! Here are 3 great things!
 
Accomplishing goals on the guitar
 
And Christmas with our sweet baby.
 

I hope everyone has a safe and fun NYE!!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment