My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Date Nights

I love that every week we make our marriage a priority. It's not that we didn't before initiating date night every week, but we are definitely more intentional which makes me wayyyy better! Like I've said before, it doesn't have to be an expensive date, it just has to be planned! Most of our dates are less than $5.

Here we go!!

Jan. 5th: The first week was totally all about Trevor! He rented The Magnificent Seven from Redbox. I think I fell asleep after about 30 minutes. Trevor enjoyed the movie though! 
 
 

Jan. 12th: We actually did a really cool date this night - Trevor planned it all and it was probably my favorite date night so far! So I'm going to blog about that one separately. Yep, you'll have to wait to hear about it! ;) We also had date night the following night at Upper Crust with some of our good friends. It was great to hang out, chat and of course, entertain babies all at the same time! 

Jan. 19: We went and saw the Accountant at the dollar theatre! I thought Trevor would like it. ;)
 
 

Jan. 26: Trevor and I went to dinner just the two of us! Wahoo!! This is actually the first time we have done this since baby has been born. I know that probably seems crazy, but he is such a good baby that we normally just take him with us to restaurants and it's no big deal. We went to Bricktown Brewery. My parents hung out with Brooks at the mall. It was so nice to just sit at the bar, chat, not have to worry about a baby waking up or crying. It was just really nice. 

I'm excited to see what February has in store! Happy dating!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment