My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 9, 2017

One of My Favorite Date Nights

If you read January Date Nights you saw that on January 12th we did something really fun and I said I would blog about it separately. It was one of my favorite date nights. Trevor planned it all and it was so unique. Here is goes...

He planned something kind of like the Newlywed Game. There was a list of questions divided into three sections depending on the difficulty which were worth different point values. The point value on the questions represented the amount of time that person would receive a back massage from the other person. The questioning part of the game took place in our hot tub and then back massages were after we got out of the hot tub.

I'm not sure where Trevor found the questions, but they were good! Some questions were great conversation starters even for a couple who has been together for a loooong time (going on 13 years!) and it provided for a lot of laughter.

Here are the questions. The ones titled "groom" were ones that I read to Trevor. I had to answer them in my head before Trevor came up with his response, so there was a trust factor involved. :)


These are the questions that Trevor asked me. Again, he had to have an answer in his head before I answered.

We traded off, so I asked the "Straight Answer = 1 minute" questions and then Trevor asked me the same category questions from the Bride list. Then we went onto the Harder Questions and then to the Fill in the Blank questions. We have been together going on 13 years and we each only received a 13-15 minutes back massage. That's one of the reasons I really liked these questions. They got us talking about funny things or they got us reminiscing about fun things we did.

Hope you enjoyed this one and can hopefully use it with your spouse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment