My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Brooks is 9 Months!

Brooks is getting so big! I absolutely love watching him grow, talk more and learn new things every day!






Here are the new things Brooks is doing this month!
*Our biggest milestone is CRAWLING!!! I love watching him crawl down the hall and throw a toy just so he can go get it. He officially started crawling on March 25th (8 months 24 days old)!
*The day he started crawling he was able to go from a crawling position to sitting up. I was a little worried he would get stuck sitting up in his crib, but he was able to lay himself back down too.
*Brooks started pulling himself up to his knees a couple days after beginning to crawl. He won't go all the way on his feet yet.
* Because of all his new tricks, we decided it would be best if we lowered his crib.
*He is always making all sorts of new noises and a lot of spit!
*He started holding his own bottle which has been GREAT! I still like to cuddle him sometimes when I'm feeding him though.
*This was also a big month for me and Trevor because we went on a 6 day trip without Brooks. We all survived! :) I don't even think Brooks knew we were gone.

The weather has been pretty nice this month, so we have gone on lots of walks. 
We went on a picnic with dad

8 months 8 days

Brooks loves food! He will usually eat whatever we put in front of him.

I LOVE HIM!
We had a play date with our friends Graham and Parker 
This kid loves being outside, I am soooo thankful for the beautiful weather.


8 months 22 days
Such a big guy!
Brooks got a new toy to play with :)

Progress on our home! (March 26th)

We are so thankful for family so close by! Brooks went to the store with his Aunt Lauren, Uncle Tyler and cousin Jude!

I have a feeling these two are going to get in a lot of trouble together. :)

Too much fun!!


He's precious!


8 months 29 days

Pulling up on things but only going to his knees. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to stand yet! 
We found this hat that I know my late grandpa would love!
I love watching him try new things! Banana is on the top of the list. 
He spills more on his lap and in his bib than what he successfully gets in is mouth. 

Seriously, each and every month gets better and better. I love introducing him to new things and new people. He is a charmer! His smile is contagious and he seriously makes me laugh 100 times a day. I am so thankful that I get to be his mama. LOVE YOU BROOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment