My Family

My Family

Monday, May 1, 2017

Brooks is 10 Months

I can't believe how big this booger is getting! When we took him in for his 9 month appointment he was in the 90th percentile for height and 80th percentile for weight. He is just a big kid and I'm not sure where he got his height! 

40 Weeks - he can't just sit still anymore, he is constantly grabbing those blocks! haha!

41 Weeks

42 Weeks

43 Weeks
He is so handsome!!!

Big milestones this month:
*Just a couple days into the month he started pulling himself up to his feet.
*Once he stands up, he is able to walk along the furniture.
*Since he can crawl so well, he doesn't really like me holding his hands and trying to get him to walk anymore, he wants to do everything himself.
*He has officially pointed out grabbed/dumped over/knocked over/etc every dangerous thing in our house on his level.
*He says dada and daddy and he knows exactly who that is. He LOVES his dad! If Trevor leaves the room, Brooks will lose it and cry for a good 3 minutes! Dad is definitely the favorite these days.

It has been sooooo much fun watching him crawl and get around by himself!

He loves just playing by himself and entertaining himself! So sweet!


He carried that giraffe around everywhere he went for a couple days. 


He definitely loves his food!

9 Months 7 Days - first time I caught him standing up in his crib! :)

We watched dad work in the shop for several hours this month building our bathroom vanities.


Easter called for some cute pictures with our cousin Jude. 



He literally pulls up on everything. 


Helping dad build vanities

We had a little family fun at LaFortune for Easter with my parents.


9 Months 14 Days

We love swinging

I think Brooks is equally as excited as us about progress on our house.

His face just cracks me up. I was trying to get a picture of our crazy dogs that won't leave his side when he's in the high chair. 
This poor dog puts up with so much


He LOVES his dada

9 Months 22 Days.

Poor guy just had a hard time napping a couple days. I didn't mind the snuggles.

I was out of town the last weekend in April, so Trevor and Brooks had guy time! 

He even got to hang out with friends. He wasn't really fond of the bath pic!
Reunited at the end of the weekend! :)
I can't help but smile every time I am with this kid! He is so sweet and he laugh/facial expressions/smile are just adorable! I may be a little biased, but seriously, he's PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment