My Family

My Family

Monday, May 1, 2017

Trevor's Birthday!!!

Our big celebration for Trevor's birthday is actually taking place this weekend when we go to Kansas so Trevor can go turkey hunting, but we had to celebrate on the day as well! Trevor's birthday fell on our normal date night, so my parents watched Brooks for the evening so we could go to a nice dinner. We went to Juniper which is downtown and it was delicious!


I had the salmon

And Trevor had the pork chops

Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding for dessert
I asked Trevor if he would rather do something just us two or if he wanted to do something with a group. To my surprise, he said just the two of us! It was nice getting to talk and hang out without little man. We actually finalized baby names for baby number 2! Plus, earlier in the week I surprised Trevor by having our LifeGroup throw a birthday party for him! So, we still celebrated with people, just not on his actual birthday.

Happy Happy Birthday Trevor! Thank you for being the spiritual leader of our home, an amazing husband, the perfect dad, a true friend, genuine, caring, real, a risk taker and my better half! You make life fun and can always bring out the best in things. I hope you had the perfect day today! I can't wait to continue the celebration this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment