My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Red White and Blue Birthday Party

We had such a fun time celebrating Brooks turning ONE!

Here is our day through pictures!
Invites



I love the painted stars!




52 Weeks of Brooks


I love how this turned out!



Burgers, Brats, Chips, Beans...

Watermelon/blueberries, rice crispy treats, and drinks







Friends!

Gift time!

Thank you soooo much for all the great stuff! 
















Thank you SOOOOOO much to our family and friends who made this day so special for myself, Trevor and Brooks! You all mean so much to us!

This boy LOVES ice cream...so we had all things ice cream for dessert!! :)





He looks like he's eaten one of these before...however, it was his first!

:)




KISSES!!!!
I cannot express how thankful I am for each and every person that took the time to come and celebrate baby Brooks. Each of you have played such an important role in his life already and I am so grateful for you as family and friends! We love you all to pieces!!!

Brooks, you are LOVED by so many!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment