My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Brooks is 13 Months

July has flown by and August is slowly approaching. The exciting news about the month of August is we will be moving into our new home this month! Wahoo!! 

Brooks is seriously learning new things EVERY.DAY! I love watching him grow and catch onto new things. I can't blink or I'll miss the newest addition to his little brain. Our big milestone this month was WALKING!! It is the cutest thing ever! He has the biggest smile on his face every time he walks across the room or heads across the yard. He is finally waving goodbye too. I don't know why this is something he never picked up on until now, but it's the cutest thing. He has to wave with both hands and it's a somewhat out of control wave. It cracks me up every time. He is a blueberry FANATIC! He has always loved fruit, but the last couple months it has been very apparent that his favorite is blueberries. He has to have a banana every morning. He has also finally stopped pulling my hair (as often). I pulled his hair one day when I was tired of telling him "no no" when he pulled mine. And it worked! Ha! Now he listens when I say "no no." We got two more teeth this month. The two surrounding his one top tooth have officially poked through. There look to be about 3 teeth on the horizon that could come in any day, so I'm bracing myself for a couple cranky days in the near future. 

I have officially stopped taking weekly photos and I am moving on to monthly photos. However, we are in Michigan currently and I don't have our usual props, so I'll take it and add it to the blog once we return home. 

Here is our life in pictures:


Lunch dates

My little fish. He loved being in the water at the beginning of summer, but now he enjoys just crawling/walking all over the deck. 


That smile! ;) melt.my.heart


I may be bias, but I think he is the cutest thing I have ever seen!


He also has a big personality and you know when he doesn't feel like taking a picture! Haha!


Loving his teepee from grandma and grandpa. 





Helping dad at the house. 


"I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't had any ice cream!"


Andy's date




I knew they would become friends one day!




Ink's Shaved Ice! Yum!






We had some very important visitors this month! ;) 


Play time with cousin Jude. 


I love this picture! <3


Lasagna face! 


Our new thing is to crawl all over the bed and free fall off the sides in hopes that mom or dad are close by to catch the falling child.

Like I said, we are currently in Michigan enjoying a family vacation; pictures of that will be coming soon. We are having so much fun with this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment