My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Brooks Got His First Haircut

If I'm being totally honest, I was NOT ready for this. I LOVED Brooks's hair...his sweet curls and duck tails! ;) Trevor kept calling him Gundy (ya know...bc of the mullet) and kept asking when we were getting it cut. I thought he was just saying he has a mullet to get under my skin, but apparently Trevor really didn't like his hair. So, I decided to let Trevor win this one and sweet baby Brooks got a haircut just in time to be a big brother!


He looks like such a big kid!!! 

Here are some pics of his crazy hair!





Crazy hair don't care!

I thought his hair was so sweet!





Right before getting it cut.



Big guy sat on dad's lap the whole time and did pretty good!

Such a big boy! 



I think he is adorable either way, but I'm still getting used to not seeing those curls when he turns around. I didn't cry, but I was close.  

No comments:

Post a Comment