My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Third Trimester - Baby #2

Here is a fun filled overview of the third trimester with baby number 2.

You can read all about the first trimester here!
You can read all about the second trimester here!


July 19th - Whenever Rhett decides to make an appearance.
I had Brooks at 39 weeks, so I decided to go ahead and post this at 39 weeks. I'm sure the next week won't have too many other changes.

Baby Size: Again, I'm just stealing this from when I was pregnant, and on top of things, with Brooks. I rarely know any of this info this time around. Ha! By week, here we go: 28-Eggplant, 29-Acorn Squash, 30-Zucchini, 31-Asparagus, 32-Squash, 33-Celery, 34-Butternut Squash, 35-Pineapple, 36-Papaya, 37-Romaine Lettuce, 38-Winter Melon, 39-Pumpkin (its only fitting that Pumpkin would be at the start of October!)

My Symptoms: I'm not tracking things weekly like I did with Brooks...but this has been an interesting 3rd trimester. My pelvic bone continues to hurt, especially if I have been sitting for any number of minutes and I get up to walk. I got a rash on my stomach that last about 2 weeks and was super weird. When I finally got rid of the rash I broke out in hives all over my body for another week. I have had some serious heartburn! And I feel like I have to pee even if I just went pee minutes before. I have also been having several contractions daily...which makes me super excited because that means I get to meet this little dude soon! Like I said, what a weird third trimester. But so thankful for health for me and the baby!

Weight: I have no idea what my weight was on a weekly basis, but as of last week when I went to the doctor I was up 17 pounds from my original weight. I think chasing a toddler around has helped in this area, because that is wayyyy less than what I gained with Brooks.

Gender: Baby BOY! Rhett Michael Morris

Maternity Clothes: I have several maternity jeans and shorts that I have been rocking for some time now. I don't have any shirts that are specifically maternity, so I have just been wearing the same tank tops that fit and I like to have some type of cover/sleeveless jacket. Dresses are also my friend right now. :)

Movement: All.the.time! There is just no more room for him!

Sleep: I am an excellent sleeper and pregnancy really hasn't hindered that much. I usually wake up between 2 and 3 to pee but fall right back asleep after. There have only been a couple nights that I have had trouble falling back asleep.

Cravings: ICE! I seriously crunch ice all.day.long! Sonic probably knows my name because I'm there on a daily basis getting a large cup of ice. It's an expensive large cup of ice, but totally worth it. ($0.65 for those of you wondering :))

Work Outs: Me and Brooks normally go on about 3 walks a week since the weather has been nice. It has been great to get out of the house and not die of heat!

Best Pregnancy Moment: My sweet baby shower that my moms group threw for me! Gosh, it made me feel so special and really appreciate the wonderful and supportive mom friends I have!

Goals for Next Trimester: There isn't another one!!!! Wahoo!

Thoughts: I am sooooooo ready!!!!! I know life will be crazy with 2, but I am so excited to see our new normal!

Here are some pictures from this trimester:
Baby Shower - 32 and 1/2 weeks pregnant 

33 and 1/2 weeks preggo

But seriously!

35 weeks and 2 days

37 and 1/2 weeks preggo




No comments:

Post a Comment