My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 2, 2017

18/24

I can’t believe it, it was this day two years ago that I found out I was pregnant with Brooks! 24 months ago! I was probably close to 4 weeks along when I found out. Now, I not only have Brooks, but I have an almost 4 week old. Meaning, in the past 24 months, I have been preggo 18 of those (hence the title! ;)) This fun fact just made me chuckle a little and I thought I’d share. 

Here are my favorite pics of being pregnant...




And now I have the cutest little dudes!


I’m currently enjoying as much coffee as I want, since I’ve been deprived for so long! Haha! 

And just because we are throwing it back...here is a picture I posted 10 years ago!

Halloween Date Party 2007. Haha! Life has a changed a little since college!

Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment