My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Our 7 Christmas Celebrations!

I absolutely LOVE Christmas! This year was even more special because of my kiddos. Last year was great as well with Brooks, but this year he really got into opening presents and knew when gifts were for him. It was so cute! Rhett obviously didn’t have a clue what was happening, but I still loved getting to include him in all our Christmas traditions. 

First thing on the list was getting pictures with Santa! We don’t really get into the whole Santa thing, but I did want to make it a point to get their picture taken. We went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory the first Saturday in December. I loved that there was no line and they worked with us to get a good picture. :)


We have so many holiday pajamas for Brooks, I decided to make it a point to dress him in new ones each day as we counted down to Christmas. 













Our last ones had Santa on the feet! Gosh, he is such a cutie!


Helping mama bake cookies!


Celebrating the birth of Jesus at Life.Church

I didn’t get as many photos as I wanted with each group of family members; we were all hands on deck with both boys, so I enjoyed being fully present wherever we were. 

1st Christmas: Celebrating with cousin Jude

His faces! Haha!










2nd Christmas: Celebrating with Granddaddy


3rd Christmas: Our family Christmas on Christmas morning






4th Christmas: Celebrating with Grandma and Papa






5th Christmas: Celebrating with Great Grandma. 






6th Christmas: Celebrating with Grandma, Opa, Uncle Wes and Aunt Katy


7th Christmas: Celebrating with GG and Grandpa Great







GAG Gifts



What a crazy awesome couple of days filled with seeing family and celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus. I have the BEST family and I love that spending quality time together is such a priority among our families. We love you all so much and we love that you spoiled our boys (and us) so much this year. 

I hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment